Onalaska, WI Chiropractic Clinic
Greetings from Dr. Leo Bronston
We're looking forward to helping you with all your chiropractic needs in Onalaska!
Chiropractic care has been shown to treat everything from muscle and joint soreness to persistent headaches as well as helping to promote a healthy lifestyle.
Dr. Bronston offers a special service called Graston Technique, which is soft tissue therapy designed to treat muscular and fibrotic injury and scar tissue restrictions. Graston is effective at treating a variety of conditions including, but not limited to: headaches, plantar fasciitis, carpal tunnel dysfunction and low back pain.
Dr. DiNicola specializes in Active Release Technique (ART), which is a soft tissue therapy focusing on treating muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves. ART has been used to treat a wide range of ailments including headaches, back pain, shin splints, carpal tunnel syndrome and tennis elbow.
Come see Dr. Bronston and Dr. DiNicola and let us get you "Back-N-Motion!"
- "From the first time I sought help from Bronston Chiropractic, I found compassion, caring concern and effective treatment. The entire staff is warm, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful." - Rhonda H.
- "I have been going to Bronston Chiropractic Clinic for over nine years. The staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Dr. Sterba has a great sense of humor and always seems to make you laugh and forget about your pain for a little bit. I would recommend Dr Sterba to anyone that is in need of a caring, friendly and knowledgeable Chiropractor." - Michell J.
- "I have been a patient of Dr. Varichak since May 29th. 1998 and through the word of mouth my entire family and a lot of friends now are going to Dr. Varichak. I have nothing but good things to say about my Chiropractor. Their smiles and willingness to work with me is very much appreciated. They are always professional and I would highly recommend this office to anyone in pain." - Lisa B.
- "Dr. P has been wonderful. He is the kind of Doctor who makes you feel very comfortable. I feel my treatments are very helpful and successful. I would recommend Dr. P to anyone who is looking for a great Chiropractor." - Patsy L.
- "When I first walked into Bronston Chiropractic I could hardly walk with excruciating sciatica. I was greeted with incredibly friendly, helpful staff. Within 6 weeks I am now completely pain free. Dr. Bronston and his staff proved they go above and beyond by offering same day appointments, electrical stimulation and truly educated staff. I suffered from sciatica for over 2 years and am so grateful for Dr. Bronston and his staff for helping me be pain free. I would highly recommend Bronston over any other chiropractor in the area. Truly the best there is." - Julie B.
Make an Appointment
Although walk-ins are always welcome, making an appointment allows you to get in and out quickly. Often times we have same day appointments available.
For Appointments call:
Chiropractic Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday: By appointment only
Medical Clinic Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Chiropractic Manipulative Therapy
- Chiropractic Adjustment
- Electromuscle Stimulation
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Cold Laser
- Aquatic Therapy
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Athletic Training
- Muscle Re-education
- Electro-diagnosis (EMG)
- Sympathetic Electro-therapies for Chronic Pain (STS)
- Nutritional Products
- Nutritional Counseling
- Sacrooccipital Technique